Friday 4 March 2016

A tidy breakfast at the Grazing Shed!

Heyaaaa my beautiful readers, guess where I went when I took time off from work yesterday morning? You guessed it Barbados...the GRAZING SHED!!! 

Voted No.1 Burger Joint in Wales and being only a stones throw from work means that over the last couple months it has become part of my staple diet.



My personal favourites in the Graze are the Spicy Uncle Pedro(£7.95) or the Super Tidy Cheese(£6.45) Burgers whacked on with some absolutely delicious fries topped with cheese(£3) and a bottomless Elderflower drink. I literally cannot get enough of it!

So when they recently started doing breakfast in their new branch on St Marys street, I made it my mission to try out a tidy breakfast. As I am never really the early bird catching the worm kinda girl, I treated myself to a horse and carriage i.e. taxi to take me as close as possible to it, lazy is a compliment to me.

I must admit I was slightly surprised to see that unlike it's sister branch, it wasn't as busy as I expected, granted we are talking about 8am but still I felt more people should have been around judging merely from the popularity of Barrack Lane. The waitress at the till was kind enough to go through the menu straightaway. No doubt the clear classic tidy breakfast here is the Breakfast burger (£7.50) which consists of 100% Welsh beef patty, black pudding, cheese & house breakfast sauce.


I finally stuck to trying out a sausage, egg and cheese butty(£4) from the super tidy range. Can I just put it out there that it was pretty much the best butty I ever had, I think the Welsh buttered toasted bun had something to do with it. I also loved the peppered sausage patty but combined with the house breakfast sauce, it gave a very nice twist.

I gotta admit I did find the size of my butty slightly too small not necessarily with a comparison to price, but with general morning hunger, and the size of the breakfast burger to big but the waitress had warned me but I still wish that the size of my butty could have been slightly bigger.

What was lush about this branch that gave it, its's own uniqueness is as a result of being so much bigger than the other one, a lovely entrance warmed by the brew bar of Handlebar Barista. I ordered a latte which was strong and very tall for (£2) so very reasonably priced (definitely coming back).

Overall the tidy breakfast didn't disappoint, customer service was good, food was great and coffee was strong, what more do you need in life? However slightly gutted that I didn't feel the vibe like I do in my Graze, nevertheless this isn't the end, I shall be coming to to try the yogurt & blueberries(£4.50) and the cinnamon sugar(£3) waffles soon...hopefully they will fill me! #fattieforlife


MissBonda

No comments:

Post a Comment