Monday 22 February 2016

A Lush Affair

Guys what would brighten up your Monday? Well for me when Monday includes a Lush event, what is there not to like? 


  


Opening their doors sharply at 7pm the girls in store gave a lovely welcome and having been there for their previous event meant that lovely Meg was able to come and whizz me to the kinda sections I love i.e. hair and bath bombs. 



A quick update from my last Lush haul, the following things are basic necessities in my life. Firstly the Charisma skin tint is a gift from heaven. It produces the glow that I really only see in Tyra Banks, but hey, who is complaining. My second life saver is the H'suan wen hua. Leave it on for 20 whilst in the bath and voila you come out to a feeling I perhaps would think Cinderella felt.  Finally the quintessential bath bomb, although you have never really lived without trying the likes of an avobath and yoga bomb, my valentine was definitely the Lover lamp!(Please stay in stock forever).



At this event having had the Monday feeling, I peeled my eyes out for my sure to come Friday haul. Things to check out when you are in store this time is the sunrise soap containing beautiful smelling Sicilian Mandarin oil, the fruity Ladybird bubble bar and the fluffy egg which I am gutted to have missed out on making in store. 



Finally sitting at home in my bed, I feel my nostrils don't believe I have left the store, thanks to the beautiful bag of Lush things that are somewhere in my room. 

It was a great night, thank you Lush Cardiff for having me!

MissBonda

1 comment: